Campaign Marketing Manager - Portsmouth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Campaign Marketing Manager
Permanent (Full time)
We're on the search for a tech-savvy Campaign Marketing Manager to join an established yet rapidly expanding marketing team based in Portsmouth.
You'll understand the tech lingo and the tone to support in delivering compelling creative campaigns along with the desire and capability to dive deep into a spreadsheet to strip back the analytics and results attached. You'll have oodles of enthusiasm and energy with the competitive edge to see the fruits of your labor and financial success!
Among a driven Marketing team you will lead on integrated Sales and Marketing Campaigns with the first hand ability to utilise a range of techniques including Email, SEO, PPC, Display, Paid Social building brand awareness, increasing share of voice and lead generation.
This is an exciting time to be joining for anyone wishing to develop their career within a fast paced IT environment and the ability to build their own team.
* Create and manage digital (and offline) campaigns, including Email, SEO, PPC, Display, Paid Social, etc.
* Design and plan engaging, integrated sales and marketing campaigns to support the delivery of our Go-to-Market strategy
* Monitor and review campaign activity to ensure delivery against planned campaign targets and business objectives
* Help develop and report on metrics/KPIs related to campaign objectives using SEO and web analytics tools
* Contribute to the development of the marketing strategy and plan
* Collaborate with sales & marketing colleagues and subject matter experts throughout the business
Required Skills and Experience
* 5+ years' experience in Campaign Marketing, Performance Marketing or similar
* A strong understanding of the techniques and frameworks used for marketing campaign design and planning
* Excellent analytical skills to gain valuable insights on campaign performance, to optimize lead generation while keeping acquisition costs within agreed budgets
* Highly numerical, focused on delivering on KPI's and ensuring that all marketing activities are tested, measured and reported on in order to meet lead generation objectives
* Strong working knowledge/aptitude to learn Google Analytics, and marketing automation tools, landing pages design to support lead generation activities
* Ability to craft well-written, persuasive messaging and marketing communications
* Experience creating technical content, ideally within an IT environment
This position comes with exceptional benefits and a company culture to match! Please get in touch ASAP to hear more detail!