Regional MHA - Warrington - This Area Only | Zoek UK | d0adf0
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Regional MHA Administrator 6-Month Contract
Warrington - This Area Only
Temporary (Full time)
Join Elysium as a Regional Mental Health Act Administrator on a 6 month contract and enjoy a career where you are valued and supported to be the best you can be.
Working alongside the multidisciplinary team, you will ensure Elysium's services in the North West are compliant with its obligations under the code of practice, which will see you organise, prepare and coordinate referrals, discharges, barring discharges, renewals, appeals, Mental Health tribunals, ward movements and section changes following the Mental Health Act 1983 (amended November 2007).
As a Mental Health Act Administrator, you will liaise with members of the hospital’s Mental Health Act Detention Review Panel to organise convenient dates for renewal/appeal meetings and will communicate with external authorities to process and document name changes.
You will be responsible for overseeing service users legal documentation regarding the Mental Health Act 1983 (amended November 2007), which includes section paper, section renewals, rights, consent to treatment and Mental Health Tribunals, ensuring it is processed promptly.
At Elysium, we want the best for you. That’s why you will have continuous access to a range of training courses to enable you to reach your career goals. After all, a better you means better care. That’s what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
*In this role, you may be expected to travel to a site. Therefore, a driving license and access to a car are essential. Areas of travel include, Cumbria, Cheshire, Greater*Manchester and Merseyside.
- To maintain and develop information systems and data management processes, in line with statutory and business requirements.
- Produce statistics for the database for Local Health Authorities, the Mental Health Act Commission and other statutory bodies, as and when statutorily required.
- Take copies of various documents as and when required by the Medical and Unit staff.
- To produce audits and create and present PowerPoint presentations
- Collate and submit referrals, which will see you log and update all referrals on the Elysium database
- Arrange assessments and coordinate patient admission, including funding from the responsible authority
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 4 GCSEs or equivalent (including English)
- Word Processing qualification is desirable
- MHA Administration qualification or equivalent is desirable
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office preferred)
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983 (amended November 2007) and associated legislation
- Experience of Medical Records administration in a mental health setting is desirable
- Experience of administration/office systems<span style="box-sizin