Assistant Store Manager - Swindon | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Assistant Store Manager
£22000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits
Assistant Store Manager - Swindon
Fashion High Street
Up to £27,000 + high bonus potential + package
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting high street store as an Assistant Store Manager specialising within the fashion and accessories sector in Swindon. The company has massive plans for growth and is looking for a driven and passionate retailer who can support the growth and drive of this business. You will be joining a globally recognised retailer who pride themselves of employee engagement and development.
This store is storming ahead exceeding all sales budgets and looks to smash this in 2019, will be continuing to drive this ahead for the business and will be rewarded with a health bonus
As a Assistant Store Manager you will be responsible for:
- To profitably develop the full sales potential of the store and your department, enhancing its reputation for its products, service, values and expertise.
- Achieving budget / target sales performance and communication of results to the branch team.
- Optimisation of product ranging and stocking, engaging with appropriate HQ personnel.
- Ensuring effective internal and external window merchandising of products and support material.
- Ensuring the right staff are recruited, trained (performance improvement), motivated and work as a team to sell and build the branch reputation.
- Cost control.
- Branch security, maintenance, housekeeping and appearance.
- Staff standards of dress and presentation.
- You will be pro-active and commercial to solve every day problems and make effective decisions.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are met.
The ideal candidate will be a self motivated, hands-on retail Manager with previous exposure to working in a customer focused retail environment. You will also have strong experience working within a leading fashion or accessories environment.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.