Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£23000 - £24000 per annum + Additional benefits
I am recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join a domiciliary care company located near to Tunbridge Wells.
This branch has been open for around 12 months now and this branch is part of a large home care provider with offices UK wide.
As part of this role you will be required to take part in on call 1 week out of 4 however will be paid for this in addition to your basic salary.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
The Position:As Care Coordinator, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Assist with the daily coordination of incoming care hours and make sure they are correctly assigned to each carer
- Ensure all absences including holiday and sickness are accounted for and appropriately covered
- Help to create personalised care plans
- General office administration, where needed
The Person: NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care as minimum, ideally NVQ Level 3 qualified
- Experience of working in the care industry with a strong administration background (previously coordinating experience would be advantageous)
- Good customer service skills
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Coordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
Posted 38 days ago