Account Manager - Liverpool | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£35000 - £50000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
This is an incredible opportunity for an Account Manager to come in and look after a substantial book of business and the largest for the North West region. Your role will be to maintain and develop these accounts as well as look at new opportunities. This role would suit a career driven individual who already has experience within a similar role and who is looking for career advancement and an opportunity to go onto senior management. This role will develop into a Senior role for the North West so if you are looking for career advancement then this is the role for you.
The role covers the North West so are flexible on the location of the individual for this role.
- To profitably develop and manage PIB Insurance Brokers book of business
- To develop and broke a portfolio of profitable general insurance business through designated Insurer panels
- To provide technical support to Clients and Colleagues.
- To develop Client and Insurer relationships to maximise business opportunities
- To attend Company and/or Branch meetings and events as required, including prescribed training. Achieve the minimum requirements for CPD through training provided in house or by identifying development areas during your Performance & Development Review meetings.
- Good working knowledge of General Insurance contracts including Property, Casualty and Motor classes
- Minimum Cert CII (or equivalent experience)
- Previous experience managing large accounts
- Career driven
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent teamwork, communication and team development skills
- Good working knowledge of Acturis & Excel
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.