Electro Mechanical Assembler (Electrical Wiring - Godstone | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Electro Mechanical Assembler (Electrical Wiring and Assembly
Godstone, Surrey, England
£15 - £20/hour
Contract (Full time)
Electro-Mechanical Production Technician (Electrical Wiring and Mechanical Assembly)
To work as a member of the Production team with the aim to achieve targets as part of the Production planning process. To meet these dead lines within the time scales laid down by the planning objectives.
The Operations Director.
Necessary Job Requirements.
* The ability to work within a small team.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to work closely with members of the production team and engineering department to help improve products and processes.
* Have a technical ability of electro mechanical operator level with the ability to follow and understand drawings, parts lists, procedures and work instructions.
* Comprehensive understanding electrical assembly.
* Comprehensive understanding mechanical assembly.
* To carry out electro-mechanical assembly work on all products, working to drawings, parts lists, procedures and work instructions.
* To carry out testing on all products, working to drawings, parts lists, procedures and work instructions.
* To work on prototype work when required.
* Authorised to carry out inspection processes in line with QA procedures on all products when required.
* Conform where applicable to company quality management system procedures
* To carry out any packing requirements.
* To follow all H&S guide lines as laid down as part of drawings, parts lists, procedures, work instructions, risk assessments and QA procedures.
* To support members of the production team, to share job knowledge and assist with on the job training, where required.
* To support the Operations Director to meet target objectives.
* To support the Operations Director to help meet quality standards of workmanship across the team of Production Technicians.
* To give support to Production Technicians to help meet quality standards.
* All tasks to be carried out in accordance to company procedures with respect to health and safety.
This job description is not limited, the job holder must follow all reasonable instructions given by their manager