Account Manager - Tower of London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Account Manager-Medical Education
Tower of London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join the team at Rock Unlimited. This is an amazing opportunity to become part of a bright, ambitious agency, fulfilling a fundamental role within the team, supporting all aspects of delivery and creating meaningful change in a fast paced environment.
Find out more about the daily tasks, overall responsibilities, and required experience for this opportunity by scrolling down now.
About Rock UnlimitedRock Unlimited is a young, vibrant and innovative agency combining a strong sense of team work and well-being as well as superlative client service and business excellence. When you join Rock, you join a company whose people, values and commitment to communications excellence sets us apart from our competition.
Account management and direction
On-going effective management of client accounts under your remit, gaining the respect and trust of your teams
Client liaison and building strong relationships, gaining the respect and trust of the clients
Flawless implementation of account activities
Ensuring projects have SMART objectives and are thoroughly evaluated
Proactive development of existing accounts through identification of opportunities for growth and conversion into new or ongoing work from clients Budget management
Ensuring accounts under your remit are profitable and over-service is kept to a minimum
Financial reporting and phasing of accounts assigned to you Developing business
Contribution to identification of new business opportunities in target areas
Developing proposals and accurate budgets for prospective and existing clients as part of the team
Confident presentation of new business proposals
- To take responsibility of client business and client relationships
- To confidently manage the team and core projects on client accounts assigned to you effectively and delegate work to team members appropriately
- To reflect the core competencies of an Account Manager at all times under the direction of your line manager
- A positive team player; both within Rock Unlimited and the wider Health Unlimited agencies
- Ability to be innovative, creative and forward thinking
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Commercial awareness
- Manage timings and implementation of the account with confidence and accuracy
- Excellent client handling experience and expertise
- Take responsibility for development of junior team members
- Handle budgets effectively and understand implications of profitability
- Strong presentation skills
- High standards in grammar and understanding of the editorial skills needed for excellence in communication
- Understanding of end user needs (Patient, KOL, HCP, client)
- A science or related degree
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a medical education consultancy
Benefits**Better balance25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays. After 3 years’ service an extra days holiday, plus day per additional year completed up to 30 days total. On top of that, there is additional discretionary time off over the Christmas period. hour working day with lite-flex start and finish - come in any time between 8am and 10am, finish between 4 30pm and 6 30pm. One-hour lunch break. Full social programme weekly Friday challenge and bar, annual Christmas and summer party, book and tv clubs, and more. Subsidised on-site café with roof terrace. Healthy body and mindSimply Health cash-back plan for everyday health needs (after 6 months). 24/7 counselling and support line. In-house mental health e-support team. Free annual flu jab. Discounts at local gyms. Cycle to work scheme. We play in interagency sports leagues and always welcome more participants. Fresh fruit delivered twice a week. RewardingCompetitive salary 3% contributory company pension (after 3 months). Group life assurance (4x annual salary). Season ticket loan. Enhanced maternity & paternity package for qualifying staff. One day paid volunteering. Career developmentAnnual appraisal and pay reviews. Bespoke training linked to your objectives. Lunch and learn sessions. Team and individual reward schemes. We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community
As an equal opportunities workplace, we have a commitment to ensuring equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, socio-economic status, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, neuro divergence, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. Whether you’re just getting your foot in the door, or you are an experienced employee whose life circumstances are shifting, we are committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world we want to live in and are therefore flexible to accommodate each individual's needs as best as we can.**