.Net Developer - Talent Pipeline
Permanent (Full time)
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
- Designing and developing lightweight, distributed components using modern leading-edge technologies
- Bringing your experience as a full-stack developer to produce these businesses enhancing applications and software
- Promoting and contributing to a continuous improvement model through continuous integration and delivery pipelines
- Participating in SCRUM practices and ceremonies to ensure early value is being delivered to users
The key skills and experience you will bring to this role include:
- Strong experience of the Microsoft Azure platform or any other Cloud platform
- Strong .NET Development experience
- Knowledge/understanding of serverless computing
- Exposure to an Agile Development Methodology would be beneficial
- Hold current Active and transferrable SC Clearance or be eligible for gain SC Clearance
Other desirable skills include:
- Apigee development experience
- Experience of both relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Powershell
- Continuous Integration experience, Atlassian Suite knowledge (Jira in particular)
- Testing approaches such as TDD and BDD, the Spock testing framework preferable
- Dev Ops (Jenkins, VSTS)
You will be rewarded with a role that will give you exposure across the business and your solutions will have a wide-reaching and real impact. This is a company that operates in an Agile Development environment and you will be part of regular Scrums with short sprint cycles with a focus on the delivery of solutions that are fit for purpose.
We are growing at pace and we are looking to build up our pipeline of .NET Developers for future projects (THIS IS NOT A lIVE VACANCY).
We are an equal opportunities employer.Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Posted 106 days ago