Mental Health Nurse RMN - South Hayling | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mental Health Nurse RMN - Taunton Relocation Package £4,000
South Hayling, Hampshire, England
£38000.00 - £38000.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a passionate Registered Nurse looking for a new start?...A change of scene?...Willing to relocate?...
Here at Cygnet Health Care we can help with that!
We are looking forRegistered Mental Health Nurse’s (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse’s (RNLD)with a passion for delivering outstanding care, to come and join us in the South West Region.In return, we can offer you a relocation package of up to £4K.
Cygnet Health Care has a variety of services within the South West region, locations include; Taunton, Weston-Super-Mare and Gloucester.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Relocation Package up to £4,000
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company Paid Life Assurance Scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit – Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
You can get further details about the nature of this opening, and what is expected from applicants, by reading the below.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Here at Cygnet Health Care we have a range of mental health and learning disability services that we provide in the South West region:
Cygnet Hospital Taunton –Our Hospital in Taunton provides specialist inpatient services for older adults with mental health problems and for men diagnosed with a learning disability. The hospital also provides an acute inpatient admissions service for men over the age of 18. Cygnet Taunton situated in a rural setting amongst Taunton farmland, within acres of peaceful fields.
Cygnet Hospital Kewstoke - Our Hospital in Kewstoke, Weston-Super-Mare, provides an emergency admissions service for men and a pathway for women from low secure to rehabilitation including a specialist service for personality disorder. The hospital has more than 16 acres of landscaped grounds and overlooks the Bristol Channel.
Cygnet Alders Clinic– Our service located in Gloucester, is a 20 bed rehabilitation service providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for women with personality disorder and complex needs. Cygnet Alders Clinic is on the Welsh Hospital Framework with specialist service status
If you are looking for a change and care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.