Cleanroom Operatives - Gateshead | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£9.64 - £10.67/hour
Temporary (Full time)
Central Employment are currently supporting a growing production facility as they branch out into a new clean room department. In this new role you will prepare and sanitise work surface and install fine equipment into vessels.
A highly dexterous candidate with clean room experience is preferable, however full training will be given. The ideal candidate must be used to working in a highly regulated industry
A well-established precision-based factory with loyal staff awaits the ideal candidate, to join their growing team.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
• To ensure production meets high quality standards and the finished product is ready for packaging / dispatch.
• To ensure any faults are identified and dealt with accordingly
• High standards of personal conduct
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Good team player; the ability to work as part of a team or alone, on own initiative
• Ability to think and plan ahead
• Full awareness of the health and safety requirements when working in a busy environment and adhering to all health and safety requirements.
Full PPE will be provided with the candidate required to wear a full clean room suit and mask throughout their shift.
The shifts are Monday to Friday
– - -£ per hour
– £ per hour
– £ per hour
Alternate weeks, candidate must be flexible. Nightshift intermittent.
Early Finish Friday 39 hours per week temp to perm