Business Analyst - Marks Gate | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Analyst - Communications, Media, Technology
Marks Gate, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
The Communications, Media and Technology (CMT) practice helps clients to reimagine, redefine, and transform their businesses to create new sources of value and become digital leaders. We do this by working in true partnership, helping our clients become digitally relevant and enabling them to disrupt their own markets, with unparalleled levels of insight, innovative solutions and delivery velocity. Our entire organisation is focused on turning clients’ initial ideas, visions and strategies in to successful realities. This is achieved by employing the best people in the business and working with clients to build a single-minded focus and pragmatic, hands-on approach to delivering business strategy, technology and organisational change.
We work with market leaders, with significant repeat business, through the value and impact of our work. This includes leading broadcasters, studios and telecommunications firms and a range of clients from adjacent sectors like publishing, education and sports governing bodies.
As a Business Analyst in one of Cognizant’s most strategic, important and fastest-growing practices, the successful candidate must be able to integrate well and collaborate within a global matrixed organization and in agile environments with subject matter experts and technologists to design and implement operating models which underpin our client's business models.
We are currently seeking Business Analysts to join the CMT Consulting team where every member of this community has an opportunity to contribute to the shaping and delivery of our capability through thought leadership, exceptional engagement and identification of opportunities for us to grow. Our Consultants and Analysts have a critical part to play in how we galvanise ourselves to address market opportunities; while we commit to invest in you to build your consulting knowledge and experience, we recognize that your insights into the world of digital bring a fresh perspective to our propositions that keep us relevant and fully engaged with our customers and the market.
Main Responsibilities but not limited to:
* Business Consulting – Advisory Services, Process Consulting & Business Analysis.
* Conduct and lead requirement gathering workshops, write Functional Specifications, BRDs, NFRs, RTMs, user stories, test cases, conduct UAT and training, support go-live thru the lifecycle of global programs/projects
* Work with stakeholders to understand and capture business requirements; distinguish between client want & need with a focus on value add and quantifiable business benefit
* Operate as a bridge between business stakeholders and project teams
* Ideating and conceptualisation of business pain points and translating them into requirements, including the non functionals
* Work with delivery and business teams to identify and map measures of success
* Creation of Process Maps and undertaking gap analysis
* Undertaking business impact analysis and training need analysis
* Conducting workshops for end user training and system acclimatization
* Creating knowledge articles for team members
* Solutionising - Participate in client engagements (pursuits, projects, discussions) and own the solutionising from a domain / business point of view
* Involve in RFP/RFI response preparation and submission (Business solution conceptualization), proposal building for existing and new accounts, contribute towards winning new logos and projects
* Must have relevant business analysis experience within Communications / Media / Telecommunications / Publishing / Digital Marketing Agency industry
* Ability to manage multiple stakeholders at different levels within client organisation
* Ability to foresee risk, identify dependencies and managing them in advance
* Strong Communication Skills
* Team / interpersonal skills
* Analytical / Problem Solving skills
* Preferably have experience in agile methodology as a product owner/BA
* Experience in working with onsite/offshore model
* Experience in delivering complex projects on time/on budget