CHILDREN & YOUNG PEOPLE - Derby - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
CHILDREN & YOUNG PEOPLE TUTOR/ASSESSOR
Derby - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Due to continuous development Acacia Training, AAC 2021 Apprenticeship Provider of the Year, require a highly motivated and self-driven individual to join our team in the role of Childre and Young People Tutor/Assessor covering Derby and the surrounding area.
The role of our Tutor/Assessors is to facilitate learning that will increase learner’s knowledge, skills and behaviours. Through the provision of teaching, support and guidance tutors enable development and progression through their programmes.
Consideration may be given to applicants with the appropriate occupational competency and certificates who are looking for their first step into an assessing career.
Deliver teaching and learning in the workplace that inspires and challenges learners to be the best they can be
* Conduct regular assessment of learners
* Support a caseload of 50 learners through a blended learning model - face-to-face and online.
* Plan for teaching, learning and assessment
* Enable learners to develop their wider skills including maths and English
* Conduct regular reviews of progress with learners and employers
* Provide information, advice and guidance
* Coach and mentor learners to support development
* Monitor and report on learner progress and concerns
* Manage eportfolios for all learners
Skills, attributes and qualifications
* Hold TAQA/A1/D32/33 or equivalent
* Relevant sector qualifications (Minimum of Level 3 with Level 5 being desirable)
* Relevant occupational experience
* Excellent communication and time management skills
* Ability to inspire and motivate learners Full current driving licence
* Service linked holidays
* Flexible working arrangements
* Legal and General Pension Scheme
* Laptop, Tablet, Mobile phone
* Health Care Scheme
* Company Sickness Scheme
If you feel you have what it takes to join our dynamic team please apply by forwarding your CV with a covering email containing your current salary.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender or age.
Acacia Training are Disability Confident Leaders and accredited members of the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme and as such welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Deadline for all applications is 31st July with individuals successful in passing the first part of the recruitment process being invited for interview in early August