Senior Change Manager - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Change Manager
East London, Greater London, England
80000.0000 - 90000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Change Manager, 80-90k, Permanent opportunity (Remote working with some travel), Digital Transformation
I'm currently looking for an experienced Change Manager to join a well known well known & highly respected consultancy, based in the UK.
The consultancy in question are a major player in their respective field & this particular requirement has come up for the 'right reasons'. It's a new position (not a backfill), they're experiencing a period of growth and additionally, they're having a very good 2021 thus far, with numerous client wins already chalked up!
Specifically, I'm looking for those that have experience of being involved in Global Digital Transformation programmes, preferably within the ERP space. Experience of working on Programmes that have involved Workday, Oracle Cloud, SAP, Dynamics experience will be considered.
Suitable candidates will have a mixture of the following skills and experience:
- Must have a strong background in professional Change Management and Business/Management Consulting
- Must have deep knowledge of Change Management and Organisation Change Management (OCM)
- Supporting L&D requirements . create learning/training plans and materials.
- Experience of developing & establishing new TOM's
- Sound knowledge of the principles and concepts that underpin change management and can advise on a 'good practice approach' to business change.
- Ability to consult and advise clients at Director or C-Level
- Experience in major ERP implementations, Change Management within IT-enabled Business Transformation is desirable
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Qualifications - Prosci ADKAR, MSP Practitioner, etc (Desirable)
In terms of the opportunity itself, this will be remote based (working from home), with some travel as and when required.
If you're interested in the opportunity, please apply via the link below for immediate consideration.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.