Qualified Social Worker - London | Zoek UK
Qualified Social Worker- Educational Well-being Team
London, Greater London, England
£31000 - £42000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Qualified Social Worker - Part of Educational Well-being Team
NonStop is representing a client based in North East London to find a Qualified Social Worker to join an expanding Child Protection Assessment Team, dedicated to support exploited children and adolescence that has been suffering from Domestic Violence and Parenting Mental Health. This specialist team operates through Educational Well-being Team so they do group and individual consultations on cases and have an on-site therapist from CAMHS to offer support. As it is a very delicate area of work, we are looking for a Social Worker with a passion to help young children and families through traumatic time.
- Location - North East London
- Type of role: Permanent
- Salary up to £42k per annum
- Working with cases including Domestic Violence and Parenting Mental Health.
- Local Authority achieved OUTSTANDING in their most recent OFSTED visit.
- Very manageable caseload for each member of the team - leaving you more time to focus on building better relationship for service users.
- Duty every 6 weeks so staffs have adequate time to clear their cases before being allocated more.
- Working in a small close-knit team and supportive manager that will give you the encouragement to implement your ideas for the improvement of practice.
- Qualified Social Work
- Registered with Social Work England
- Previous experience in Children Social Care
- R&A or Child Protection experience is highly advantageous
If you would like to apply for this role or to find out about any other opportunities we have, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Alternatively, if you have someone you would like to recommend for this role, we offer a referral bonus of £200 gift card as a thank you for each successful placement.
Posted 37 days ago