£34000 - £36000 per annum + Overtime, Training, Progression
M4 Corridor Swindon, Reading, Bristol
£34,000 £36,000 Basic + Overtime + Uncapped Commission (OTE £40,000 £50,000) + Manufacturing Training + Technical Progression + Fuel Card + Company Credit Card + Vehicle + Life Assurance + Healthcare + Pension Scheme + UK Travel
Are you a refrigeration engineer looking to join a market leading climate control product manufacturer, where you can develop your skills & career opportunities? As company consistently growing and gaining more contracts, they need motivated individuals who are wanting to train & technically progress their skillset.
This company manufacture special purpose climate control systems for industrial & commercial sector across Europe. Enjoy working a field service engineer visiting a variety of customers daily, fixing and solving different issues. Become a specialist within a niche & expanding area of engineering.
* UK field service engineering role
* Fault finding, installation & commissioning of climate control products
* Staying away from home
* Offering a great customer service to clients & customers
* Be FGas qualified or equivalent
* Be from a refrigeration background
* Happy to travel & stay away from home when required
* Happy to travel a UK patch
* Wants to train into a niche field of engineering
Keywords: Refrigeration engineer, refrigeration, field service engineer, field service technician, service engineer, service technician, mobile engineer, HVAC engineer, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, commissioning engineer, engineering, technician, manufacturing, ventilation, HVAC.
Posted 2 days ago