Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Flint | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Advanced Nurse Practitioner, near Flint
Flint, Flintshire, Wales
£45000 - £53000 per annum + NHS pension, 6 weeks' annual leave
If you are an Advanced Nurse Practitioner looking for a part-time position within a very well-established GP training practice, then this may be the role for you!
The practice has a fantastic, supportive multi-disciplined team of Nurses/Allied Health Professionals work alongside experienced GPs, HCAs and a great admin team.
Recruiting due to their current ANP is looking to drop down to part-time hours due to them looking to retire in the next couple of years.
Salary - £45,000 - circa £53,000 FTE per annum + 6 weeks annual leave + BH + NHS pension
Location -Flint area
The surgery -
- Supportive of progression and clinical development
- Forward-thinking - Look after their staff and their family who enjoy the benefit of a healthcare scheme.
- Excellent staff retention
- Diverse patient base
- Multi-disciplined team of GPs, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and HCA's
- CQC Good
- Practice Manager who has been with the surgery for 15 years
- Continually embracing change and new technologies
- High earning practice, they have their own pharmacy dispensing team
Your role -
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner; part-time role of 2-3 days with potential to become a full-time position in the future.
- Home visits can vary day-to-day
- Mixture of face-to-face and telephone triage
- Tailored induction process when joining the practice
- No extended hours
- Specialist interests are something that the practice will try to accommodate
The benefits -
- £45,000 - circa £53,000 per annum FTE
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on######### We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!