Groundsperson - Sidmouth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sidmouth, Devon, England
£9.59/hour free car park, pension
Permanent (Full time)
Grounds Maintenance Operative
Berry Recruitment are working with a local authority who require a Grounds Maintenance Operative to join their team on a temporary basis.
You will be part of a team who take great pride in their work and deliver an outstanding service to their clients at all times.
* Your main role will be to keep all public parks and green spaces well maintained at all time
* Grass cutting, hedge cutting, shrub pruning, border work, weed control, litter picking, some general landscaping and other related tasks as requested
* All tasks are performed and carried out to a high standard
* Health & Safety standards are to be met at all times.
* Ensure that the public are treated respectfully at all times.
REQUIREMENTS AND SALARY
* £ per hour (Temporary Role)
* Monday - Friday hours per week
* A driving licence would be advantageous for this position
If you have the above requirements and great customer service please contact Berry Recruitment today.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job