Senior Manager - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Manager - Service Operations- South
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a leading organisation in the power and HVAC rental market. We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Manager - Service Operations for the South of the UK. We are looking for candidates based in the South of the UK (ideally anywhere between Swindon/London and Bedford)
Positions holders are typically field based focusing on the delivery of planned maintenance programs to ensure reliable and safe asset operation. Activities include:
* Coordinating and undertaking a range of maintenance activities within defined operating procedures
* Conducting safety inspections and complying with Aggreko's safety regulation
* Providing first level technical advice to customers
* May resolve/troubleshoot implementation problems
Manages an Operational Job Family for an entire region/country. Establishes operational/Job Family plans for job area over the short to mid-term (1-3 years) with a direct impact on results. Influences business decisions made by leadership on complex issues that are of strategic importance.
• Manage the output of the Service & Repair Centre to the defined quality, delivery & cost targets and to the defined Best Operating Practices and ISO procedures.
• Ensure the completion of repairs and overhauls on time, to standard and within agreed budgets for both specific repairs and overall department budgets
• Ensure that all fleet assets, including third party purchases are supported by Standard Work Instructions with Standard Times for all planned activities, Service & Operations Manuals, Bills of Materials and recommended spares holding levels.
• Develop, publish and improve Key Performance Indicators
• Define and implement re-manufacturing strategy in hubs/sites to defined quality standards, working closely with the regions.
• Responsible for the disposal of Fixed Assets through sales or scrap upon end of life of units or in the event of non-standard or non-moving fleet items.
• Responsible for the serialised Physical Assets Verification (twice yearly) exercises and ensures consistency of data in Movex and fixed asset registers.
• Drive HSE issues through high personal involvement and visibility.
• Develop strong working relationships and good communications with stakeholders
• Audit and make recommendations that will ensure that all facilities are operated and maintained in line with the Company’s Global Service Centre Management Standards
• Ensure adherence to safety practices and quality standards