Customer Service Advisor 16th September start date
Haywards Heath, West Sussex
£8.73 - £9.29 per hour
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor Starting 16th September 2019
Salary:£8.73 per hour for 12 weeks, increasing to £18,126 p/a thereafter
Hours:37.5 hour week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 08:00am5:30pm
We are excited to be working with our established client in their search for a Customer Service Advisor. This is an exciting role for a candidate with previous experience working in a Customer Service based environment, who is happy to work on a temporary 12week basis, with the intention of the role becoming permanent thereafter.
The Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for working with a bespoke client and managing all aspects of customer service enquiries via both call (small volumes) and email handling, including the use of multiple systems to handle order processing. As such, the ideal person will be a friendly individual, who is comfortable and confident in working directly with clients and handling customer queries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing a high level of customer service to enquiries via the email management system
- Ensuring that customer information is efficiently and accurately added to the database
- Working as part of a team to achieve agreed standards for customer care and for the setup and maintenance of reader records
- Liaising with other departments and external companies as required
- To be able to multiskill, as there will be the requirement to use a multitude or different platforms to fulfil the role
- Committed to providing high standards of customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Extremely well organised and able to manage own time, demonstrating flexibility
- Ability to work as part of a team and work under pressure towards deadlines in an everchanging environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to retain information
- Able to commit to a start date of Monday 16th September
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.
Posted 2 days ago