Mechanical Fitter/Assembler - Middlesex | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Middlesex, Greater London, England
10.0000 - 12.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Expo Technologies are the world’s premier designers and manufacturers of protection equipment to hazardous area applications. Using the latest design technology for our design work, we have over 100 staff world-wide focused on providing creative and cost-effective solutions for our customers. An opportunity has now arisen for a Mechanical Fitter/Assembler to join our team.
Your role will be to assemble and test our range of mechanical, pneumatic and electromechanical products.
Your role will include
- Assembly of products
- Testing of products
- Working with pneumatic components such as filters, sensors, regulators, small and large piping
- Assist iwth packing, labellingm and despatch of materials as needed
- Record changes to drawings and documentation to ensure information is always accurate
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience with pneumatic components and assembly
- Experience with Lean/Continuous Improvement techniques is desirable
- Excellent understanding of H&S
- Able to communicate effectively
- Competent in the safe use of power and hand tools
Salary is dependent on experience.