Mid Level Java Developer
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£40k - 55k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Full Stack Java Developer
£40,000 to £55,000
My client, a multinational technological consultancy, are recruiting for Mid-Level Full Stack Java Developers, Cloud-native is about how applications are built in the cloud. It is an approach to software modernisation, building and running applications in such a way that fully exploits the advantages of the integrated Agile-DevOps-Cloud delivery model.
Their Digital Engineering practice is responsible for helping clients leverage next generation software in order to engage customers more directly, easily and precisely by developing production ready apps at record speed.
As part of their Digital cloud native engineering practice, you will lead technology innovation for clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better and deliver better products!
- Design solutions, write code, tests cases, execute test cases, automate build, test and deployment, environment provisioning and configuration
- Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with product and architecture teams
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Product Owners to help define and shape deliverables, provide estimates, highlight technical risks and determine technical solutions
- Liaise with operations for technical analysis of the issues
- Collaborate with other technology and product teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design
- Actively participate in the Agile ceremonies and contribute to the overall functioning of self-organised, empowered, high performance team
- Research, learn new methodologies and technologies and implement them in the project to continuously improve and optimize design, code, build, deploy, test lifecycle
- Collaborate and actively contribute in discussions to help define technology and development approach within the team
Strong skills in the following areas:
Core java - Collections, Multi-Threading, Design patterns
Development frameworks - Spring/ Hibernate
Angular JS, Node JS, Java script, Responsive design
REST API's, Micro-services implementation
Relational database systems - Oracle, MySQL
Continuous integration: Build automation using Github, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, code quality analysis using SonarQube
Environment provisioning and configuration using Chef/ Puppet/ Ansible
Automation of functional, regression, performance testing using Selenium/ Cucumber
Experience of working with full stack platforms like Openshift
Experience of working in Agile methodology
Nice to Have Skills .
- Experience of working in and configuring cloud setup - AWS/ Azure
If you are interested in the position, then please apply or email me at ######### with your CV.
If you know anyone who may be interested, then email me and cc them in - we offer £500 for a successful candidate referral!
Premier are acting as an employment agency. You must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.
Posted 102 days ago