Technical Lead - JY/5732
£400 to £540 per day
- Serve as the initial point of escalation for software development issues.
- Interface with other team members and product owner to finalize requirements.
- Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components.
- Active involvement in code reviews, creation of compliance documents (SOP, Validation Plan, Change Request)
- Work closely with development team members to understand product requirements and translate them into software designs.
- Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
- Operate in Agile environment collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Resolve complex technical issues as necessary.
- Mentor software engineers as required, ensuring they are knowledgeable in critical aspects of their roles.
- Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Ensure all staff is provided with training and resources needed to perform their jobs to the most outstanding degree possible. Ensure all staff is provided with frequent feedback and coaching in order to meet and exceed individual and team performance goals consistently.
- Manage and encourage new ideas from staff to foster improvements through innovations.
- Empower the staff to be accountable and responsible for their own actions and decisions.
- 1+ year of lead / management experience
- 5+ years of development experience
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! Please see our website for terms and conditions.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.
Posted 30 days ago