Customer Service Administration Assistant - Sittingbourne | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Administration Assistant
Sittingbourne, Kent, England
Permanent (Full time)
Customer Service Administrator
Are you a driven graduate or A Level school leaver, with some Customer Service experience?
Are you looking for an entry level role with a view to progression long term?
If so, then we may well have just the role for you!
Our client, a sought after, fast paced and expanding business in the mid Kent area are looking for a reliable and hardworking team member to join them due to expansion!
Duties for this role include:
- Working as part of a busy team
- Speaking with b2b customers regarding orders
- Problem solving
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Liaising with other teams internally and externally to check deliveries and deal with any issues
- Managing a busy workload
- Accurately recording information
- Document and record management
To be successful for this role you will have/be:
- A positive 'people person' with a great attitude, keen to learn!
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Educated to a good level
- A great sense of humour!
- A fantastic communicator with the ability to build professional relationships easily
- Flexible and reliable
- A good attitude to work!
This Customer Service Administration Assistant role boasts a competitive salary as well as genuine stability in uncertain times. You will be working within a friendly team, who work closely together, in modern spacious offices in a central location.
If this sounds like the job for you then what are you waiting for?!
APPLY ONLINE NOW! Interviews will be held immediately for suitable candidates.
This role is being advertised by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.