Data Administrator - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
18000.0000 - 20000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
UniLED has an exciting opportunity for a Data Administrator to join the content team, which the sits within the software team.
Who We Are
Incorporated in early 2010, UniLED has grown from a niche consultancy business to providing a fully integrated service solution for its clients. UniLIVE is a revolutionary platform that streamlines the delivery process for digital out-of-home campaigns and provides clients with independently verified performance data. The technology provides campaign-specific, play-out accountability enabling advertisers, agencies, media buyers or owners to monitor their DOOH campaigns and maximise their performance.
As a Data Administrator you will be responsible for ensuring clients are furnished campaign playout data, along with ensuring campaigns are showing the correct data. You will be liaising with stakeholders and investigating campaign issues and finding solutions.
- Managing the day to day of data delivery across all campaigns you are assigned to.
- Liaising with clients via email and phone to ensure their campaigns are running correctly.
- Presenting to your team the daily campaign performance for each campaign.
- Ensuring we are getting the information in time from the Media Owners
- Communicating with clients throughout the campaign
Skills & Experience
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Data management (desired)
- DOOH (desired)
- A-level in maths
- Organisation skills
- Customer service skills
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Laptop
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays