2020 Graduates - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
2020 Graduates - Recruitment - April 2020 Start Date
East London, Greater London, England
23000.0000 - 40000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Have you recently graduated but you’re struggling to find your dream job? Do you want to work for a business that thrived in 2020, with huge growth plans for 2021. Now is prime time to join!
Our client is a specialist recruitment agency placing CFO’s and Finance Directors into private equity-backed, FTSE 250 businesses. Operating in amazing offices in the heart of London, utilise this chance to gain second-to-none industry exposure working with private equity investors to provide them with the best financial talent.
Our client is a hybrid agency - if you want a contingent environment with a consultative research approach then this opportunity as a Recruitment Consultant is perfect for you!
Benefits of the role as a Recruitment Consultant
- Earn up to £40,000K in your first year
- Free gym membership
- Annual Ski holidays
- Annual Summer incentives - previous trips have included Las Vegas, Marbella and Ibiza
- Lunch clubs across top venues in London.
- Leading industry training and mentorship.
- Unrivalled industry exposure and networking opportunities.
- Amazing offices and company culture.
The Role of a Recruitment Consultant:
You’ll effectively be running your own ' business within a business ’ with all the support and training necessary to master the two main pillars of this graduate scheme: Business Development and Search.
- Hone your business acumen and understanding of the financial industry through daily interaction with leading industry figures and interesting.
- Identify leads and win new business through negotiation and expertise.
- Develop and manage strong client relationships for successful brand awareness and business efficiency.
- Identify key movers and shakers across the market, information gathering and brief creation.
- Headhunting and shortlisting key candidates, managing the whole matching process by targeting relevant companies and roles.
What we are looking for in a future Recruitment Consultant
- Degree educated - 2:1 or above
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive, ambition and focus
- Strength of character and leadership traits as you will be interacting with C-suite calibre individuals daily.
Interested in this opportunity? APPLY NOW!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!