Key Account Manager, National Account Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£42000 - £47000 per annum + 35% bonus, 19% pension, 25 days hols
WANTED! Key Account Manager to join a hugely ambitious roof window manufacturer. Up to £47k basic, £64k+ ote. Covering England, willing to travel, with great contacts with National & Regional House Builders, Property Developers and offsite manufacturers. Interviewing Now Apply Today!
- THE COMPANY;
- Our client is a highly regarded manufacturer of roof windows and accessories, that offer ease of installation, industry leading energy efficiency, excellent product support, enviable guarantees and big ambition.
- THE ROLE;
- As Key Account Manager/National Account Manager, youll be covering the UK, with a focus on England, looking after and developing strategic relationships with National & Regional House Builders, Property Developers, social house building contractors and offsite manufacturers.
- You will adding value and support to those House Builders, which will include offering a design service that will give the client a seamless and pain free buying experience.
- As Key Account Manager/National Account Manager, youll be building relationships and understanding the business vision of your House Builders and how you can add value as a partner. Typically advising their Group Buyers, Group Technical Directors and overseeing the activity of the House Builder business.
- You will be liaising with your distribution & merchant led colleagues, as all sales are backsold.
- As well as building relationships with your current clients at both national and regional level, youll be targeting companies that have yet to do business with you, establishing their needs and challenges and building relationships that could lead to partnerships when their contract next goes out to tender.
- The Key Account Manager/National Account Manager will be building relationships with key stakeholders within these House Builders, with the aim of becoming a long term supply chain partner.
- In a climate of promoting healthier living, where fresh air, ventilation and increased light are becoming increasingly important to the Home owner, Housing designs that incorporate the use of roof windows are becoming more popular, so this is a great time to join the business.
- Supported by a design consultant, youll be offering a very consultative service, where youll offer to take the clients drawings and help value engineer a solution that provides increased daylight in a room.
- It is this added service & support being offered by my client, that has seen them over the last few years grow their market share considerably.
- THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE;
- The successful Key Account Manager/National Account Manager must have a strong network of contacts within the House Builder community.
- Experience in the roofing, cladding, building envelope arena would be advantageous, although any home improvement product sold through the House Builder network will be great, as comprehensive product training and support is provided.
- You will be an excellent networker, friend maker, with a consultative, customer centric, team orientated approach and a patience to build those long term partnerships.
- You will be a strategic thinker, prepared for extensive travel and living in a location with good access to the road, air and train network.
- London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol, Liverpool, Leeds, Nottingham, Derby, in essence the Home Counties, Midlands or the North of England would all be acceptable locations to be based from.
- You will be entrepreneurial in your thinking, with a great work ethic, seeking a long term career.
- THE REMUNERATION;
- Basic salary of £42,000 £47,000
- Up to 35% bonus potential, paid quarterly.
- Fantastic pension scheme where you have the following options 5% self, 10% company or 7% self and 10% company after 3 months service.
- Fully expensed company car Mondeo, VW, Vauxhall type.
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 Bank holidays
- Mobile phone, laptop, and all other business tools required to fulfil the requirements of the position.
- This is a superb opportunity, so if you feel that you have the contacts, passion and drive to be a big success with this ambitious manufacturer, then APPLY TODAY!
SE0; Key Account Manager, National Account Manager, Account Manager, Field Sales, Building envelope, Kent, Surrey, Sussex, London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Warwickshire, Stafordshire, Yorkshire, Lancashire.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 42 days ago