Mortgage Administrator - Preston | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Preston, Lancashire, England
18600.0000 - 19000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
If you are an experience Administrator, with an exceptional eye for detail, we want to hear from you.
Key Group is one of the most exciting, forward-thinking brands in financial services, focused on helping people unlock a better retirement since 1998. Our mission is simple: To be the UK's leading later life lending company. As part of a fantastic growth trajectory, in 2020 we expanded once again and moved into our third office in Fulwood, Preston. As our entire head office continues to grow so does one of our specialist Mortgage Departments.
This opportunity is open to anyone who is motivated to progress themselves within Financial Services.
You will receive all the training you need to be competent in the role but you must have the core skills and behaviours to be successful in the recruitment process.
The main responsibilities of the role are to assess the written materials and advice being given to our customers by our financial advisers across the UK. You will be liaising with customers to arrange for documents and information to be included in packs and have overall responsibility to ensure that all information is organised and correct.
Keywords: Mortgage Administrator | Conveyancing | Administration | File Checking | Case Handling | Admin | Customer Service | Customer Support | Document Control | Telephony | Financial Services | Communication
Flexible for Home Working balance during COVID * Full training and induction provided. * 22 days holiday + bank holidays that increase every year * Dress down Fridays * Fresh Fruit Mondays * Healthcare scheme * Pension Scheme * Life assurance * Charity events * Brand new office, modern working environment
- A commitment to training and learning a new career path.
- Motivation to pick-up the phone and progress customer applications.
- A natural 'eye-for-detail'.
- Obsessed with accuracy.
- Happy working on your own, sitting down, reading and concentrating for long periods.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work full time, hours per week Monday to Friday.
- To have previous experience within the Financial Services industry, preferably from a regulatory perspective but not essential.
- Previous experience of quality checking or case handling is desirable.
- Good understanding of Financial Conduct Authority regulations and the impact of regulatory risk.
- Experience of prioritising and completing work to meet deadlines.
- Telephony experience within sales preferred but all considered.
Our purpose is to help people finance a better retirement. Our mission is to be the UK's leading later life lending company. Our connected portfolio of brands comprises of Key, Key Partnerships, more2life, The Equity Release Experts and Air Group.