Senior Building Surveyor - St James's | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Building Surveyor - City, London
St James's, Greater London, England
* Circa £55,000 + Progression to Associate in 18 mths + Bonus + 4-day week
Permanent (Full time)
* Salary£45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits incl. 4-day working week option
*** Senior Building Surveyor
** *** Circa £55,000 + Progression to Associate in 18 mths + Bonus + 4-day week
** *** Property & Construction Consultancy
** *** City, London. 4 mins from Liverpool St. Station**
**Massive progression opportunity for a Senior Building Surveyor with experience in the commercial sector. Defined route to Associate. Flexible working incl. option of 4-day week. Join this growing Property and Construction Consultancy situated a 4-minute walk from Liverpool Street Station, Central London.**
This friendly practice has a team environment and is growing steadily through both acquisition and organic growth. The growth means that there is ample opportunity for progression and this is possible right up to Director level.
Provide property and construction consultancy services to a wide range of national and regional clients in both the private and public sectors, their workload covers both professional and project work.
Their current requirement for a Senior Building Surveyor in their Central London offices could see the successful applicant progress from Senior Building Surveyor to Associate within 18 months, with another 2-3 years seeing you reach Director level.
**Person Specification: Senior Building Surveyor**
* The successful applicant will be an MRICS qualified Chartered Building Surveyor
* You will be have 2-4 years post qualification experience
* You will have varied experience including proven experience at a senior level within the commercial sector
* You will have an excellent client network and the ability and drive to generate new client relationships
**Roles & Responsibilities: Senior Building Surveyor**
Working on a mix of professional and project work: –
* Party Wall Matters
* Contract Administration
* Project Management
* Building Pathology
* You will develop client relationships and quickly become self feeding when it comes to business generation
**Salary & Package: Senior Building Surveyor**
Our client is happy to offer a salary circa** £55,000 plus 10% over-target bonus** for this Chartered Surveyor role, commensurate with your skills and ability.
* Bonus – 10% on all over target billing
* Progression to Associate within 18 months
* Pension matched at 5%
* Holiday entitlement is 25 days + Christmas/New Year shutdown + your birthday off!
* Flexible work environment – This allows for working from home and even a 4-day working week option
* Company events throughout the year
**Apply: Senior Building Surveyor**
**To discuss your options in complete confidentiality, call Roger Dunning –######### /#########
**To apply please send your CV ASAP – ###### or apply on this page. **
Senior Building Surveyor – MRICS – Jobs from HD Surveyors