HGV Class 2 Driver - Milton Keynes | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
HGV Class 2 Driver - Milton Keynes
£28874 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
FULL TIME PERMANENT ROLE - 48 hours per week – Basic Salary £28,
We are looking for Class 2 driver to join our delivery team based out of Milton Keynes.
- £28, -Salary
- £ - Hourly Rate
- £– for hours worked over 48 hours
- Up to £70bonus per week
- Start times between05:30 – 06:30
- Shift Patterns Available:Monday to FridayorTuesday to Saturday
- Contracted to 48 hours,however normal week is 50 – 55 hours
- No bank holiday working or Nights Out
Newly Qualified drivers welcome
Basic Salary - £28, – Based on 48 hours worked a week and no bonuses
You will be delivering products to customer’s properties, unloading the vehicle and delivering to a room of choice as part of a two person team.
You will be required tosort, carry and place kitchen stockintocustomer’s propertiesover the course of the delivery route.
Due to the nature of the work heavy lifting is required. It is therefore essential that the successful applicant is capable to carry out this nature of work
Benefits whilst working for us:
- £10 daily bonus + £20 weekly bonus (£3,150pa)
- 20 days holiday (increases up to 25 with length of service)
- Bank holidays off
- Pension Scheme
- Drive in a safe, responsible and courteous manner at all times, and in accordance with company policy & procedures, legislation and traffic regulations.
- Carry out a physically demanding role, whilst providing a positive customer experience, including some heavy manual handling.
- Carry out vehicle checks and ensure that defects are reported immediately and complete all paperwork in line with procedure.
- Report to the traffic office at start and finish of shift for debrief
You will need to meet the following criteria:
- Must hold a valid in date Class 2 driving licence
- Must hold a valid in date CPC licence
- Must hold a valid in date Digi/Taco Card
- Must have no more than 6 points on licence
- Have a positive, flexible attitude to work
- Good timekeeper, with the ability to work unsupervised
- DBS check will be undertaken
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your **friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE**