Prototype Technician - Banbury | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Banbury, Oxfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
· Our Client is a technology company making vehicles the way they should be
Below covers everything you need to know about what this opportunity entails, as well as what is expected from applicants.
- fully electric, digitally connected, and smart.
· By creating innovation in vehicle design and manufacturing, the Client is accelerating autonomous and electric vehicle technology, by fusing AI with new forms of automotive engineering.
· We are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel.
· Our vehicles will be 100% built by robots within our microfactories globally and are autonomous-ready.· They are recognised by LinkedIn as 2020’s number 1 start-up in the UK for as well as being one the world’s newest Unicorns with a £5 billion valuation. Responsibilities:· To assist in the build of vehicles, fitting harnesses, LV components and HV components· To rework or build harnesses as required· To work with HV components on and off vehicle· To diagnose LV systems, HV systems and CAN networks· To work with electronics, soldering onto PCB’s· To work closely with other teams across the business to communicate issues for review to improve processes Expertise:· Experience with automotive harness assembly, crimp on terminals and connectors· LV harness and systems diagnosis· HV harness and systems diagnosis, HV circuit testing· High voltage safety awareness· Soldering onto PCB’s (resistors, capacitors, diodes, etc.)· Understanding of CAN networks· Teamwork spirit· Effective and clear communication· Attention to detail