HR / Office Assistant - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
HR / Office Assistant
London, Greater London, England
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Robert Half are excited to be partnering with a tech firm specialising in document management systems, seeking for an Immediately Available HR/Office Assistant to join their vibrant team.
This will be a broad role due to being part of a small organisation, where you will be highly visible to the wider business from a HR perspective. This is a really interesting role and will be suited to someone who is a team-player and a quick thinker.
- The successful candidate will manage and facilitate the smooth running of the HR Department & Office, including general office and admin support duties to the HR Manager and wider team.
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing administrative support to HR Manager
- Ensuring Employee records are up to date on BambooHR and Docushare
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) take minutes where necessary
- Monthly payroll pension uploads on behalf of Finance
- Conduct initial induction to newly hired employees
- Process and Record all clients and visitors to the building
- Answering phones in a timely and polite manner, taking detailed and accurate messages when necessary
- Invoice and expense management (contractors, suppliers)
- Monitoring and maintaining stationery stock levels, office stock and kitchen supplies
- 2+ years HR experience
- Prior HRIS experience (any)
- Office management/assistant experience
- Experience of processing new starters and leavers
- Payroll experience
- Recruitment experience preferred
This role will be a hybrid from early July and is based out of the office in Angel
- Starting Salary of £25,000-£30,000 (depending on prior experience)
- Company Benefits package
- Weekly BBQ and Social events on company terrace
- Smart-Casual work attire
- Virgin Active Membership
- Incentive rewards
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ###### notice.