Behaviour support assistant required - Redcar | Zoek UK | d0d641
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Behaviour support assistant required
Redcar, Redcar and Cleveland, England
£10 - £13/hour
Contract (Full time)
Protocol Education are looking for Secondary Support TA's who have experience working with children and young people with behavioural needs in Redcar
The role will require helping supporting the education delivered to students with social, emotional & mental health needs, communication difficulties and often display very challenging behaviour. If you are passionate about supporting children with additional needs, committed to ensuring pupil progress and have an engaging and positive attitude, we would love to hear from you! This role is to start after the summer term, with a view to continue long term on a contract basis
As an SEMH TA Support - successful candidates will need the following skills and qualifications:
• Confident in differentiating work in accordance to the student's needs.
• Excellent communication skills, the ability to use initiative and works well under pressure.
• An understanding of Mental Health & Behaviour challenges (CPD available).
• Recent experience within these environments.
• A sense of humour
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• A wide variety of different positions, both day to day and long term
• Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
• Free CPD
• Work in a challenging and rewarding SEMH - AP/ PRU schools & Units.
If you feel you have the qualities to teach in special needs and would like to work with Protocol, please submit your CV as soon as possible to ensure you are short listed. Please note only candidates with the relevant qualifications and legal right to work in the UK will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £