Care Home Manager - Taunton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Care Home Manager
Taunton, Somerset, England
Permanent (Full time)
CARE HOME MANAGER
As the Care Home Manager, you will be responsible for the running of all aspects of the home, ensuring it runs as efficiently as possible, whilst maintaining the highest standards of quality, care excellence, parallel with the commercial success of the home.
- To manage all aspects of the Home’s operation, in order to deliver high quality care to residents, in accordance with organizational standards and in compliance with all regulatory and statutory bodies.
- To lead the healthcare team, in order to provide high levels of customer care and service.
- To ensure that all Company policies and procedures and all legal requirements are adhered to.
- To ensure that the Home meets or exceeds profit targets and all expenditure stays in line with budgets.
- To build and nurture ongoing relationships with residents and ensure that all residential and nursing care is of the highest possible standards.
- To have the ability to delegate, problem solve and prioritise workload on a daily basis.
- To ensure that all care plans are person centred and meet the needs of each individual resident. Ensure they are up to date, enabling all residents’ care and social needs to be met and standards are raised.
- To ensure the Home meets all regulatory and statutory requirements, including but not exclusive to CQC (or equivalent), fire, health and safety, COSHH RIDDOR, employment etc.
- To develop and maintain excellent working relationships with CQC (or equivalent), Social Services Departments and other external regulatory bodies.
- To ensure that all care staff are appropriately inducted and trained, prior to providing care for residents.
- To ensue all documentation, care and support delivered, is compliant with relevant legislation and inspection bodies.
- Actively encourage the social welfare and wellbeing of residents, contributing to the development of new ideas in nursing care, including ways to stimulate residents, improving their quality of life.
- Facilitate a structured, safe, harmonious and caring environment in the home, that fosters the physical, mental and emotional well-being of the residents and staff.
- Maintaining and ensuring dignity and respect for all residents, at all times.
Previous managerial experience is required and a qualified RGN is preferred but not essential.
Salary is negotiable for the right candidate