Property Management Administrator - Newcastle upon Tyne | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Property Management Administrator
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
18000.0000 - 19000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Job Responsibilities will include (but not limited to;
- Organising support emails and prioritising keys each morning for the maintenance team
- Booking in inspections with tenants
- Monitoring the HMO , EPC and Gas Safety registers for renewals
- Speaking to tenants and organising contractors
- Conducting key audits
- Preparing and sending inventories
- Filing worksheets
- Making sure all property files are up to date
- Archiving past tenancies
- Assisting the Head of Property Management in building management contracts
Key Attributes that we are seeking for that individual;
- Excellent, enthusiastic customer service
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Good time management skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to work under pressure and manage a varied volume of workload
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to each task in hand
- A team player
- Proficient use of Microsoft office
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Punctual and presentable
- Knowledge of GDPR and strict adherence to it
At least a basic knowledge of the industry is required although we are not necessarily seeking someone who has a background in property. Full training will be provided and there are opportunities to gain qualifications in the industry on offer.
There may be a requirement for the individual to go on viewings or out of the office for appointments and therefore the candidate must hold a full, clean UK driving licence for this role.