Supply Teacher - Ilton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ilton, Somerset, England
£125.00 - £145.00 PerDay
Permanent (Full time)
Please make sure you read the following details carefully before making any applications.
- Newham, East London • Would you like the flexibility of working as a supply teacher? • Do you have experience in EYFS, KS1 or KS2? • Are you available to start straight away? If you've answered yes to the above, then read on and click apply right now The role • Full-time/Part-time roles available • Immediate start • Interviews are being held next week A number of lovely primary schools in Newham are looking for 2 supply teachers starting immediately.
The school is a busy four-form entry and is based in the London borough of Newham.
The school needs 2 supply teachers to cover PPA classes and cover sickness/trips/NQT time.
The Head Teacher values Mental Health with both the children and her staff, she listens to her teachers that is why the school has managed to maintain an outstanding' OFSTED report.
Benefits of working with Horizon Teachers: • Register from the comfort of your own home
- Upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video consultation interview without leaving the house.
- Like the school you're working at? Horizon Teachers makes it easy for a school to hire you on a permanent contract.
• Horizon Teachers are proud to have star rating on Google, one of the best rated education agencies in London • Horizon Teachers have been building strong relationships with schools since 2008 • You decide how you want to be paid.
PAYE or via a Payroll Company and if you choose to be paid via a payroll company then we will uplift your pay to ensure you benefit from it • You will be paid the permanent equivalent for the job after 12 weeks, in many cases from day one Horizon have been a pleasure to work with.
From the initial interview process over a year ago, to various supply jobs, onto a permanent role.
I've felt supported along the way and always found work.
Tom Havard (my consultant) has been fantastic and helped me find what I was looking for
- I cannot recommend him enough.
Thank you Horizon
- 5 Star Google Review To apply for this click apply on this advert for your CV to be submitted to Aysun Yeter at Horizon Teachers.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East.
As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.
For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Enhancing Children's Education.