Events Host - Mawgan Porth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mawgan Porth, Cornwall, England
Permanent (Full time)
As an Events host you will assist with the smooth running of events including Weddings, meetings, private dining, craft events and general other operational delivery.
No matter if you’re at the Bedruthan or the Scarlet, the main job of our events host is to make guests feel welcome and as comfortable as possible. As guests begin to arrive, the event host is there to greet and introduce themselves and other guests. You will also play a critical role in supporting clients through the planning and lead up to their wedding, party or event. You will conduct viewings of our venues so an aptitude for sales would be an advantage.
About you: Highly motivated you will be able to work on your own initiative, enjoy the freedom this role provides and find genuine happiness from ensuring the events you deliver are truly memorable. You will enjoy working within a fast-paced environment across two hotels with various event spaces and offers. You might already be in the hospitality sector but this is not essential as we want the right person to join our great team.
Key responsibilities include:
* Organise events and ensure all spaces are clean, presented to agreed standard as per the client’s requests and hotels standards.
* Liaise with clients during the day at the appropriate time . during breaks and lunch to ensure they have everything they need.
* Ensure any last-minute updates and or changes are communicated to all the relevant departments and any feedback is noted and actioned.
* Ensure that you are aware of the day ahead and what is needed from you to ensure a smooth operational delivery.
* Understand our product and be able to talk with confidence and ensure all sales opportunities are maximised