£110 - £150 per day
We are in search of Supply Teachers in the Southend-on-sea area to maintain our increasing need for cover on a day-to-day basis. This position is ideal for someone who is looking for flexible yet regular work.
As a Supply Teacher we would prefer that you have a UK QTS or the overseas equivalent and are confident with working in EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
The ideal Supply Teacher applicant will:
- Be able to work from 1-5 days per week (flexible)
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of National Curriculum across all of the Primary sector
- Are committed, professional and are good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to take on a challenge teaching new students and enhancing their learning experience
- Be approachable, engaging and encouraging to strengthen relationships with staff and students
- Ensuring all safety regulations are adhered to
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel
You will be rewarded for your efforts with competitive and fair rates of pay ranging from £110 to £150 per day, paid via PAYE
Online timesheet approval for Schools, meaning no paper timesheets!
SMS and E-Mail booking confirmations
Access to our exclusive CPD Academy, with courses such as Child Psychology and Autism Awareness available online
Recommend a Friend bonus scheme with £50 for every successful application
- A dedicated Consultant who will seek out your ideal job role
We have a dedicated consultant who deals with this area in particular, and has built up a using client base that enables us to keep you busy.
If you do not have the qualifications above but have experience working with children in another capacity for example: Youth work, mentoring and support work then please do apply as we have a number of other positions as a Teaching Assistant.
Posted 14 days ago