Senior Account Executive - Norwich | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Account Executive
Norwich, Norfolk, England
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Account Executive, Norwich – Office Based – Up to £29,000
An brilliant and driven creative agency based in Norwich are looking for a vibrant Senior Account Executive to join their growing team and oversee key projects. You’ll be the confident bridge between the creative marketing team and core clients to drive a portfolio of projects. They work across a mix of industries and are looking for someone eager to grow their skills and get stuck in.
What you’ll be doing as Senior Account Executive
- Building and nurturing strong relationships with a plethora of clients, acting as their point of contact and a go-to!
- Effectively managing creative projects with a tailored and positive client journey
- Ensuring campaigns meet client briefs and providing a successful journey
- Regularly producing budget plans and managing budgets throughout campaigns
- Guiding clients through projects and working end to end to ensure they have a smooth experience from conception to final tweaks post campaign execution!
- Seamlessly managing conflicting deadlines and supporting the wider team to deliver work
- Working collaboratively with the wider team whilst proving independently capable
What you’ll need
- Career driven with a passion for professional development
- At least 2-3 years marketing experience, ideally agency side
- Commercial acumen with demonstrable budget management skills
- Energy, drive and a bubbly personality
- Collaborative and also independent working style
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional project management skills
- A love for agency and an obsession for organisation!
Due to the location of their Norwich based office, this role is commutable from Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Ipswich, Colchester, Bury St Edmunds, Attleborough, Thetford, Dereham, Hoveton and most parts of Norfolk.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.