HR Shared Services Administrator - Leeds ICD | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
HR Shared Services Administrator
Leeds ICD, Leeds, England
Temporary (Full time)
If you are available for temporary work for at least 3 months with the potential to extend these varied administrative roles, covering a wide range of HR related issues, may appeal to you. hours per week 8am to 4pm 5 days over 7. This is a great environment to work in which has retained a real family feel despite the size of the organisation however for the time being you will be home based. Several teams within HR Shared Services are seeking support.
We are looking to support this large client in various admin teams. The roles vary from team to team, but key skills include administration, extensive contact internally and regular use of a variety of systems across 2 screens. It is essential when the business returns to working on site you can get to Morley easily.
The teams cover the wide range of tasks undertaken in HR such as time and attendance, sickness, holidays, wages, recruitment etc. Skills within sickness include strong data entry skills and ability to communicate throughout the business processing sickness records. Within recruitment the ability to follow processes by booking in candidates at sites throughout the UK for assessment centres
Key qualities required are:
- You will need to be organised with a high attention to detail and the ability to plan and prioritise your own workload. Ideally, you will have call and administration experience however the ability to pick up new IT systems is essential
- Exceptional customer service skills, and capable of speaking to customers (these are internal contacts you are providing a service to) on the telephone
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- The ability to adapt and work flexibly with changing work demands and tasks
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new systems
Hours: The department runs 8am to 4pm and can be any 5 days over 7.
Hourly rate £ per hour
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
Reference ID: SW
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £ per hour