Unit Manager ( RGN or RMN ) - Care Home
Wednesbury, West Midlands, England
£37.8k per year + Great Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Unit Nurse Manager ( RGN or RMN ) - Care Home
- Location: Wednesbury, West Midlands
- Position: Unit Manager
- Care Categories: Dementia - Old Age - Sensory Impairment
- Salary: £37,800 per annum based on 44 hours
- Hours: Full time
- Shifts: Nights
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
*Paid DBS Check.
The home is located in Wednesbury, West Midlands on great transport links. The Home manager is proud to offer a friendly care home with specialist nursing dementia care, as well as general care for older adults with physical disabilities.
- Overseeing the care of every one of the residents in your area of the care home.
- Run the home in the absence of the Home Manager and Deputy Home Manager
- To assess the individual physical, mental and social needs of residents and ensure that they receive the highest standards of personal care and attention appropriate to their needs.
- To roster staff efficiently and cost effectively ensuring resident needs and statutory requirements are met and that agency use is kept to a minimum.
- To ensure accurate record keeping in relation to the care of all residents.
- To ensure that the day to day running of the care aspects of the home accords with management policies, quality systems and to ensure compliance with statutory requirements (e.g. the Registered Home Act dated).
- To maintain and promote relationships with General Practitioners and nursing and medical contacts in the local community.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
How to Apply:
All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to #########
Posted 127 days ago