Trainee Recruitment Consultant - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - York
East London, Greater London, England
18000.0000 - 24000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
The Client - Automotive Recruitment - Delivery Consultant
Set up in 2019, this business has fared well during the covid-19 pandemic retaining ALL staff and continuing with their growth strategy.
You will be joining a business where you have the unique opportunity to learn directly from the CEO who has over 10 years’ experience recruiting C-Suite professional within the Automotive Industry. The business provides a quality service to their clients and has conducted searches for Vice President and Director level talent across the EU, USA and Asia.
The Job - Automotive Recruitment - Delivery Consultant
As a Delivery Consultant for our client, your day to day will be varied. You will be working directly with the Director of the business to source TOP talent. Responsibilities include:
- Take job briefs and candidate specifications from clients and update internal database accordingly
- Write attractive/enticing job adverts
- Source suitable candidates for open jobs via cold outreach/LinkedIn/job boards
- Screen candidates to ensure they meet the clients brief fully
- Shortlist candidates and present to client
- Manage expectations from both the client and candidate side
- Do a deal & celebrate!
The Candidate - Automotive Recruitment - Delivery Consultant
A career in recruitment is not for everyone, you need to be hard-working, ambitious and an excellent communicator. It would also help if you have:
- Recently graduated from a top 100 university OR have 6-12 months B2B sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will be dealing with C-Suite professionals on salaries of £150,000+
- The ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
- The ability to build and maintain relationships. In recruitment, personality is key.
The Perks - Automotive Recruitment - Delivery Consultant
Recruitment is a highly lucrative and rewarding career where consultants are constantly incentivised to deliver.
With our client you can expect:
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Monthly Incentives - fancy watch, meal vouchers, hotel stays, etc
- Cycle to work/Gym membership
- Flexible working
- Early finish on a Friday - did someone say Beer O’Clock??
- Quarterly trips away with the team
- LinkedIn Recruiter License
- Excellent training directly from the director of the business.