London, Greater London, England
£30k to £32k per annum depending on experience
Qualifications Manager Based in the City of London
Salary £30k to £32k per annum depending on experience
Plus £7.5% company pension contribution
And after one year, we pay for your season ticket
(Worth between £1,500pa and £3,886pa)
Discretionary Bonus Scheme
Are you looking for an interesting job where you can use your interpersonal, analytical and project management skills?
You may have a background in an Awarding Body or similar education environment, worked in the financial services industry or are using the skills and experience we are looking for in your current job.
As Qualifications Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of qualifications, using multiple choice and narrative assessments, ensuring they are constructed and published in accordance with test criteria and deadlines. You will be responsible for syllabus development, monitoring and maintaining relevant question banks and liaising with relevant subject panels made up of industry practitioners and internal stakeholders.
Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
They are looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience:
- Strong project management and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise your own workload, take ownership, and work independently to strict deadlines
- IT skills - word, excel, and familiarity with databases and experience of working with one or more reporting tools
- An excellent standard of written English
- Excellent customer service skills, and attention to detail
Experience of quality assurance systems and procedures
Analytical skills - the ability to review documentation and statistics to solve problems and recognise trends in performance of assessments
- Good interpersonal skills; you will be leading meetings of industry specialists and engaging with colleagues of all levels
- A degree or equivalent level of education.
The offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory full screening including a credit check.
They offer a competitive remuneration package, which includes:
- 7½% company contribution into a personal pension, in addition to your own contribution of 1½% via salary exchange
- Life insurance and income protection insurance
- A sports club subsidy
- 26 days' leave per annum (which includes three days at Christmas)
- After one year's service, private medical insurance cover, annual travel insurance cover and a paid annual travel ticket, which is worth between £1,500pa and £3,886pa depending on where you live and the cost of your ticket
Our client is the leading professional body for securities, investment, wealth and financial planning professionals. Formed in 1992 by London Stock Exchange practitioners, they have a global community, which aims to promote high standards of competence and integrity to more than 40,000 members in 116 countries. They are also the main examining body for the sector, offering their internationally recognised exams globally.
Posted 20 days ago