Graduate/Junior Full Stack Developer - Cambridge | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Graduate/Junior Full Stack Developer
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Job DescriptionThis opportunity is flexible to remote working anywhere in the UK, Poland, or Canada, though remote team members should keep hours that maximize the overlap with the UK head office.
Interested in learning more about this job? Scroll down and find out what skills, experience and educational qualifications are needed.
The Solutions Development team here at Linguamatics (an IQVIA company) are building products on top of our world-class NLP platform, I2E.
These products are bringing the power of text mining to the life sciences and healthcare sectors, helping doctors, nurses, and researchers to understand the underlying meaning within the vast quantities of text that they have at their disposal.
We are seeking highly motivated and talented graduate or junior developers who want to make a difference to the health of the world.
Graduate/Junior Full Stack Developer At Linguamatics we look for the very best people and then give them meaningful work to do.
We don't simply think about jobs and tasks
- we think about career growth and contributions.
By joining us you will become part of a fast-paced, highly skilled software engineering team that takes their craft seriously.
There will be plenty of opportunities to work with the other teams and even move between them.
Responsibilities will include:
- Python teams: design and development of server-side technologies to scale and deploy Linguamatics' core NLP algorithms into new use-cases, using Python, Django, Django REST framework, and other tools.
- Occasional design and development of server-side technologies to scale and deploy Linguamatics' core NLP algorithms into new use-cases.
- Working across multiple teams to create new internal or customer-facing solutions supporting the life science and healthcare sectors.
- Occasional integration of Linguamatics products with third party technologies.
To get the most out of working at Linguamatics, our ideal candidate will have:
- A desire to keep learning and stay current with new technologies.
- The ability to reason about code and a passion for writing high-quality, well-tested code.
- Degree or equivalent experience in computer science, mathematics, physics, or a related discipline.
Our ideal candidate will have most of the following skills and experience:
- Some experience of web development using React or another framework.
- Some experience of backend development in Python 3.
- Some familiarity with designing and using RESTful APIs.
- Full-cycle software engineering skills, .
OO design, design patterns, automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- plus a desire to improve these skills! We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
IQVIA is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success.
We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
LI-RMCARDLE At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible
- to help our customers create a healthier world.
The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.
Learn more at .com.