Legal Cashier - Nottingham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£25k - 27k per year + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
High quality, specialist legal advice lies at the heart of our client's firm. Acting as one of the largest law firms in the Midlands, they are looking for dedicated and diligent individuals to join their team to continue their growing success. With this in mind, we have an exciting position available as a Legal Cashier to work within their finance team based in Nottingham.
To be considered for the role, you'll require the following essentials:
- Current or recent experience of working as a Legal Cashier or a Legal Accounts Assistant
- Confident and knowledgeable of SAR (Solicitors Accounts Rules)
- Good understanding of VAT
This is a great opportunity to join a professional business within a stable, sizeable accounts team, working with passionate people who strive to provide exceptional results.
Within this position, you'll also be:
- Importing daily BACS receipts from the on-line banking portal
- Checking any associated documentation provided is correct
- Completing and matching where applicable and querying unmatched items
- Allocating receipts and payments to meet firm and client requirements in accordance with the Solicitors' Accounts Rules
- Preparing and executing cash transfers, foreign payments and BACS payments
- Filing all transactional paperwork associated with the Legal Cashier's position
- Performing daily SAR compliance control checks
- Ensure client services meet operational, compliance and regulatory business needs
- Ensuring all process documentation is complete and up to date and amended to include any process improvements
Salary & Working Hours
Salary is £25,000 - £27,000pa dependant on experience.
Working hours are Monday - Friday
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Contact Centre and Office Support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - ######