Front End Developer - Colwyn Bay | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Front End Developer
Colwyn Bay, Conwy, Wales
£25000 - £40000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
An established software house who have a track record of working with global brands to improve customer retention, are now looking to hire a Front End Developer to join their team.
You will receive a fantastic range of benefits which includes opportunities for professional development, company discount scheme to promote mental, physical and financial wellbeing, pension scheme, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and flexible working to include site and home-based working.
As a Front-End Developer, you will be given the opportunity to learn new skills, give input into the direction of the company's product development and get involved in the full development lifecycle.
To be considered for this Front End Developer, you should have:
* 2 + years of front end developer experience
* Experience in communicating with REST API’s
* Some understanding of cloud infrastructure
* Appreciation for the importance of testing
* Be ready to contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle from planning to release
* Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
* The ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company to be involved in new technologies, new products and an established and growing team. Salary in line with experience and reviewed annual.
If you have a proven track record in Front End Development, then click the apply today.
S2 Recruitment is acting on behalf of our client as an employment agency