Senior Account/Relationship Manager (in - Norwich | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Account/Relationship Manager (in-house)
Norwich, Norfolk, England
£32000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account/Relationship Manager with a marketing background to join one of the UK's trusted leaders in their field!
My client are focused on growth, with an exciting and ambitious vision for the future. As part of that vision they are now looking for a dynamic, commercially minded, energetic and passionate individual to join their team.
Based in Norwich, you will work closely with the Finance and Marketing teams to recruit high calibre individuals to become part of their exciting network. This will include those looking for a start-up business or those looking at the opportunity of buying an existing operation.
As a key component of the company's strategic plans, this role is critical in ensuring the continued growth of the network. You will identify high priority territories across the UK and develop and implement a robust Marketing plan to attract prospectives.
This role also involves relationship management as you essentially sell the brand and model to investors, guiding and supporting them through the process and helping build their business and financial plans.
Who are you? What will you have?
• 5+ years' experience in an Account Management role.
• Strong marketing background.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills, verbal and written.
• Highly organised and a proactive approach to hitting targets.
• Confident at delivering presentations.
• Strong understanding of financial management and business planning.
• Commercially aware and able to work off your own initiative.
• Ability to multitask, work under pressure and prioritise to meet deadlines.
• Proactive, resilient, and motivated!
This is a great opportunity to work for a national, well known and trusted brand. You would be joining a progressive company with a genuine passion for the growth and the success of the business.
If you want a company with clear values and an excellent working environment then this could be the role for you! A competitive salary and a fantastic place to call your work home awaits