Finance Manager - Bath | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Bath, Bath and North East Somerset, England
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are really excited to be partnering once again with our client, a growing business based in Bath who champion culture, sustainability, and ethics, in their recruitment of a Finance Manager on a permanent contract. Reporting into a very impressive manager and being surrounded by a high performing yet collaborative team, this role holder will be expected to manage a small team and play a critical role in the commercial delivery of projects through providing management & project accounting, control and decision-making support through business partnering. There will be many opportunities for career development and this role is unique in that it offers excellent senior stakeholder exposure across the business! Flexible working can be supported, with working from home arrangements currently and post COVID, and the salary on offer is up to £55,000 + benefits. This really isn't an opportunity to be missed with this genuinely fantastic business!
- Prepare and control of monthly MI including presentation of financial analysis & KPIs
- Cash flow forecasting
- Prepare annual budgets & forecasts
- Attend monthly project meetings - offering financial input - be the bridge (business partner) between finance & the wider business
- Finance & commercial decision support for senior management
- Accurate WIP reporting
- Manage a small finance team, developing them to the best of their potential
- Cash control & revenue target management
- Review of management accounts
- Ad hoc projects (systems improvements/ implementation, efficiencies)
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA/ CA)
- Prior management accounts experience
- Prior business partnering experience to non finance stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills
- Be ambitious, progressive and hard working
For more information, please call Paige on######### To apply, please e-mail your CV & a brief paragraph on your suitability
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ###### notice.