Infrastructure Technician Trainer - Gloucester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Infrastructure Technician Trainer
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
£30000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
As the Infrastructure Technician Trainer, you will work alongside skilled and experienced individuals who are motivated to train and coach you on the day-to-day skills required to become a successful Trainer/Assessor.
* Motivate, inspire and lead apprentices in the achievement of their apprenticeship on time and to a high standard
* Develop and deliver creative and inspiring lessons that meet the needs of the Apprenticeship Standard preparing the learner for End Point Assessment and achievement of qualification(s)
* Develop a range of effective resources, including appropriate use of new and emerging technologies ensuring they are inclusive, promote equality and engage with diversity.
* Support, train and guide apprentices and learners to develop their personal and professional attitudes, skills and abilities to have a positive impact in their employment
* Participate in apprenticeship and learner reviews as required
* Contribute to the achievement of targets in respect of attendance, retention and achievement
* Maintain an on-going programme of personal professional development in order to achieve high standards in line with the requirements of the Awarding Body,
* Experience of delivering IT support in a commercial or public sector environment
A minimum of a level 3 qualification in a relevant computing discipline (or equivalent)
Willingness to undertake Equality and Diversity training and Safeguarding training
To be able to communicate effectively and clearly and in different forms including with media and new and emerging technologies
To be able to demonstrate good listening and questioning techniques
To be able to use own initiative and work unsupervised demonstrating self-management when under pressure and in demanding situations and meet deadlines
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds