Scrub Practitioner / Nurse
£30000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits
Scrub Practitioner / Nurse Plymouth up to £32,000
Specialist Scrub Theatre Practitioner required for a highperforming operating department offering either parttime or fulltime hours. Be a part of an organisation that genuinely cares for its staff, offers a unique work life balance and a supportive working environment.
As a Scrub Theatre Practitioner, your specialist experience and knowledge will play an important part of this Theatre team, helping to enhance and develop other staff.
You will be required to deliver safe quality care for patients during their perioperative phase of care.
Working across a range of surgeries including orthopaedic, ophthalmic, general, oral, plastics.
The cases are predominantly elective day surgeries and therefore there is no requirement for oncall, nights and limited weekend working.
Skills, experience & qualifications
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
- At least 1 year experience in a Scrub role (although newly qualified will also be considered)
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills desirable
The role is offering a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- 25 Days paid Annual leave + Bank holidays (pro rata)
- Learning and development opportunities
- Career progression
- Defined Contribution Pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
- Private Medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Biannual health Screening
- Family and Friends Discount on services
- 24 7 Counselling program
Posted 14 days ago