Security Officer - Norwich | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Norwich, Norfolk, England
Permanent (Full time)
Our manufacturing client based in Norwich is seeking for a Security Officer. With responsibility for provide highly visible internal and external security and guarding presence. Maintain accurate records and log of all incidents and site visit register. Ensure compliance with company procedures are adhered to regarding key security. Ensure compliance with company regulations surrounding security management at site. Ensure compliance with company regulations regarding search procedures regarding employees/agency workers, bags, lockers cars etc including random searches of benches and tool kits.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Carry out all security processes and procedures in line with company policy guidelines maximising all search procedures with regards to personal searches, bag searches, locker and car searches. Locker room to be checked at the end of each shift.
* Ensure correct procedures are adhered to by all employees/agency workers/contractors/visitors when entering and leaving the workplace.
* Regular foot patrolling of production areas, warehouse and stores.
* Regular monitoring of CCTV footage, reporting any irregularities to the Security Manager.
* Ensure compliance with company dispatch procedures regarding receipt of goods into the warehouse and also all product being dispatched from warehouse.
* Ensure records are regularly monitored, checked and updated regarding employee and agency workers personnel mobile phone details, car registrations etc.
* Attend training courses as and where necessary to ensure personal and team job skills keep pace with legislative and business developments.
* To be aware of the Health & Safety requirements, in accordance with guidelines as set out in the Health & Safe- manual.
Hours of work:
You will be contracted to work 40 hours per week (rotation shift). Your working hours will either be 06:00 - 14:30 day shift, 14:15 - 22:45 afternoon shift or 22:00 - 06:30 night shift.
*GCSE grade or above in both Mathematics and English (or equivalent)
If you think this is the right role for you and you have got the above skills - apply now!
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact The Recruitment Team!